Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Upcoming Project

I am pretty excited about this!  So we have 4 chairs for our kitchen table.  We bought the table brand new with one small scratch for like $30-40 at a JC Penney furniture outlet when we first got married.  Then we used gift cards to get the chairs.  Thus far, it has worked for us.  However, with CJ sitting in a chair with a booster seat, and baby on the way soon to be sitting in the high chair that also straps to a seat, that pretty much leaves nothing else except for bar stools when we have guests.  I've been keeping an eye out on Craigslist and other Facebook resale groups  for a couple extra chairs that we could use.

I managed to find these 3 ladder back rush seats a Facebook group for $25 for all 3!  That's $8.33 a piece!  I mean, how could I pass that kind of steal up?  Hubby was excited because they remind him of Cedar Campus.



I still haven't quite decided how I'm going to fix them up, but I have several ideas.  Some of them will require hubby's assistance, which isn't necessarily available much during the baseball season.  We'll see what I decide to do.  I have already given them a good cleaning with some Murphy's Oil & added a little hot glue to the few stray pieces of cane webbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment