Thursday, September 17, 2015

Funnies

This was definitely before Lil Sir was born, but apparently I forgot to post it.  We'll blame it on the pregnancy brain.

I had some french bread in the freezer that I made into "pizza" of sorts for CJ & I to eat for dinner.  At the end of every meal, CJ pats on his leg and calls for Lyna.  Lyna isn't allowed in the room while we eat, but she can come clean up at the end.  So CJ did this tonight, but of course his hands are covered in sauce by this point.  He started patting on his leg and yelling "Yuyyyyyyy" (aka Lyna) and then he stops, looks at his leg, and says in his dramatic disappointed tone, "Awwwwww."  He didn't like having a sauce covered leg.  So then when I got my washrag to wipe off his hands, he holds his leg up in the air for me to wipe off first.

He also thinks it's hilarious that he can touch his toes to his forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment