Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Day I Died

4/13/2015
The stomach bug got me.  I spent most of my day lying in bed.  I had absolutely no energy.  CJ's lucky I managed to pick him up and put him in his crib for nap time.  He enjoyed the new freedoms of having one parent at work and the other unable to do much of anything to stop him from doing whatever he pleased.  I outsmarted him by turning our storage ottoman around the other way so he couldn't figure out how to open it & get into all the games since he was used to it opening on the other side.  I also went in his room after he woke up from a nap & laid him back down in his crib while I laid in his floor.  He was so confused, he actually laid there for a few minutes before popping up to figure out what really was happening.  Lyna was in charge.

4/14/2015
I'm feeling better, just lacking energy.  Today he was determined to get the shapes in the correct holes in the shape sorter.  He got mad at the blue triangle and every time it was time to put that one in, he just threw it without trying.  He was a fan of the orange circle though.  He also spent most of the day carrying around a bottle of saline nasal spray & an empty Gatorade bottle.  He was stoked that he got to eat beans for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment